fredag den 5. marts 2010

The paper from God.

As anyone who reads my blog, at least somewhat regulary, might have discovered, this is a personal blog. So yes, I write personal things. This, is about a dream I had, when I was about 12. I did write it down, but along with the dream I'm gonna write down next, the paper I wrote it on, got lost. Anyway, I still remember the most importent things... Except THE most importent things unfortunately...

I had a "mission". All I knew, was that I had to get something, from the top of the mountain in front of me. It was a huge mountain. On my way up, I fought kinda... Mario creatures. It wasn't about the fighting, so the dream kinda fast forwarded through it. After a lot of fighting and hazzle, I got to the top. Surprisingly, it was completely flat. In front of me, I saw a grey stone collumn, and on top of that, was a piece of paper. Weird thing is... The paper didn't LIE on the collumn, it was hovering horizontally in the air. But around it, was a semi transparent substance. It didn't have any shape, but it wasn't random. It wasn't fluid, but not solid either. It kinda looked like water made of air, with vanilla in it (?).

I look at it for a little while, because I'm afraid to put my hand in the substance, to take the paper. I finally pull myself together though, and carefully reached for the paper. The substance, didn't feel like anything. It just felt a little chilly on my hand, as I reached through it, to get the paper.

When I got it, I was back down in no time. I saw a uhm... What's it called... Kind of a fruit bar, with fruit drinks. Kinda Hawaii'an style, and the foot of the mountain, and I sat there and looked at the paper. I couldn't read it, they were foreign letters of some kind. And the next part here, will sound extremely silly...

Suddenly, I got this warm, happy feeling. Like a presence of ultimate good. I knew in the dream, that God/Jesus himself was there (that's not the weirdest part). Then I looked to my right, and it was Michael Jackson sitting next to me (Yes yes I know "WTF", but in the dream, it was just a shape, could've been anyone). I looked at the paper, and gave it to him. He smiled and said something like "You did good. You can't read the paper can you?". I say "No, I can't". He nods and told me what it said. Not only do I not remember what the paper said, even though I remember everything else in the dream, but after he told me, he also said "Unfortunately, I can't let you remember what I just told you".

I know this sounds completely ridiculous, but combined with the dream I had the night after, I couldn't help but wonder... Is it purely imagination, or does it mean something? The post over this, will explain why I wonder.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar