fredag den 5. marts 2010

The stone plate from Satan

I had this dream, the night after the dream I described below. Satan himself stars in it. But unlike all my other nightmares with him, this had no bad feeling whatsoever.

I was standing in front of a massive stone wall in a desert. It was brown/orang'ish, and went up so high, I couldn't even see the top. Behind me, there was a boulder, and that was it. Behind that, it was all plain desert, and the only entrence through the wall, was a small hole, just big enough for me to crawl through. I didn't know what I was doing there, but I knew I had to get something from inside, so I crawled in there.

As I got in deeper and deeper, it got dark, and I could feel water. It was pitch black, untill I finally saw some weak light ahead. I crawled out of the small hole, and found myself in something that looked like a dungeon. Brown stone walls, a thin layer of water running over the floor. It was one open room, but there was several rooms in it, devided by stone arches and shapes off the wall. I remember torches on the walls, and wooden cages. To my left, was a skeleton in chains, and to my right, a bit ahead, was a corpse, half rotten in one of the wooden cages. Even with all the death around me, I wasn't scared or appauled.

Only about 4 meters ahead, through a stone arch, I saw what I was looking for. It looked like a wooden lectern or something like that, and it had a stone plate on it. I took the plate, and went out the same way I got in. As I got out, and back to the desert, I saw Satan to my left, walking against me. He hadn't seen me, so I just threw the plate in panic, and hid behind the rock not far away. When Satan got there, he saw it and said "How did that get there?". He bend down, and started reading from the plate. "Satans home is...". That's all I remember. I remember that the place mentioned, was a place that existed. Something I knew about, but still, it wasn't a place here on earth, and it wasn't the name of a planet. So I don't know or remember, what the next part was.

I know this is strange, but these dreams were right after each other, and I remember both clearly. Except for the last parts... I never forgot them, and I can't help but wonder if it was just a coinsidense, or if it had some, maybe psychological, meaning. I don't know, I just had to write them down.

10 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, lol Agent you have some "interesting" dreams. But with this one and the other one, maybe your disciple or something and God is trying to tell you something. I don't know what religion you are but I'm a christian and that is my idea of it. idk though... (btw this is imnonoob555)

    SvarSlet
  2. I know lol, I don't think I'm a disciple, and truthfully, I've been afraid to even contemplate a possible meaning of these dreams. I'm christian as well, and it says in the bible that we should be careful, trying to interprete dreams. I just can't ignore it, if you know what I mean. (And I know it's you lol).

    SvarSlet
  3. I know we have to be careful, I know this might be way off, but with the whole paper from God thing, I actually have some ideas about that. You said that you went on the top of a mountain and found a paper, well in the Bible, Moses went to the top of mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments from God... Also, ok well you said that someone, most likely Michael Jackson, read the weird code for you. Well there are not that many angels identified in the Bible, but some of them are, and one of the ones we know the name of is named MICHAEL. Coincidence much? But with the plate from Satan thing I have no clue...

    SvarSlet
  4. I thought about that too. I don't think it was Michael Jackson because of the angel Mikael though, but more because, he was my idol. Not as much his music, and his personality. To me, he was one of the best people in this world, wanting to make a difference. I think that may be why my subcontience mixed him into this dream. Then again, I don't know.

    Maybe it's best not to think too much about it.

    SvarSlet
  5. Well I had one last possible thing, so I mentioned the whole thing about how Moses went on the top of Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments kind of like how you went on the top of a mountain to get the paper...well, Mount Sinai is located on the Sinai Peninsula right next to Egypt, which Egypt is mostly DESERT! Possibly a link between the two dreams? Lol well that's my last idea, as much as things like this fascinate me, I'm not gonna try anymore, too much thinking :S If only Job were still alive...

    SvarSlet
  6. Holas! 13 year old again :P
    That dream seeems oddly intense, I can see why it'd stick to you like that. MY scariest dream was when the King of Pop died, it was actually sleep parylisis, but still. I try not to remember my dreams since most of them are so off that if I told someone they'd think I were bat shit crazy :( But your dream might mean something, my sister had a dream about 'religious' things, anti christ and such too. My mom said that lots of people are getting them because of 2012. Personally, I don't belive her lol too many things are available with the internet these days...

    SvarSlet
  7. Well mr. 13 year old (lol), everyone who remembers their dreams, have crazy dreams sometimes. Dreams that makes NO friggin sense whatsoever, so I doubt anyone would think you were crazy xD. I don't believe in the 2012 thing. I believe that we're in the end times, because the bible clearly describes, what will happen right before anti christ comes. All that has happened, or IS happening now. I choose not to think too much about it. My religious dreams (had a lot), were all before all this hysteria though.

    SvarSlet
  8. lol, I know some people, who, dead seriously, think that Miley Cyrus is the anti-christ. Then there's the big group of people who think Obama is the anti-christ. I'm a republican, and I hate him, but I don't think he's the anti-christ. Just a person who doesn't make the best choices. I think that most dreams mean nothing, I had a dream last night that my teacher attacked me with a stapler, I doubt that means anything. Although a couple times when my class has made her angry enough she has thrown her binder across the classroom xD I also believe that the end times are coming soon, but not as soon as 2012... it says in Revelation that Jesus will come back either before during or after the bad times. I sure as heck hope it's before! Why oh why couldn't John have been exact >:( I hate suspense lol

    SvarSlet
  9. well , the number 666 hasn't arrived yet ........
    (refer revelation 13:18)

    SvarSlet
  10. The number 666 into the forehead or left hand, is supposed to be a kind of chip, that has credit card and all those cards I don't know in english (lol) together, is happening IN the end times. What I was talking about, was what's supposed to happen before it all breaks out. They began developing that chip years ago by the way.

    SvarSlet